Details & Sizing
- Internal knit channel for insertable nose tie
- Super soft organic cotton yarn
- 3D seamless knit (no seams or stitches)
- One size fits all
- Remove wire noseband and add any filter into the mask slip pocket
- Hand wash in hot water or machine wash in a mesh bag
- For optimum results, dry flat or iron on low heat
3D Knit Technology
Each mask is made on-demand at our 3D knitting facility in Brooklyn, NY. 3D knitting technology allows us to engineer a seamless garment that performs better, lasts longer, and virtually eliminates waste.
Each mask features a pre-fitted and removable PM 2.5 filter that protects against tiny harmful particles in the air. While this particular filter is not medical grade, it prevents you from inhaling chemicals, smoke, dust or allergens, and features five strong layers. Not reusable.
Natural Organic Fibers
Our organic cotton fibers are manufactured responsibly from sourcing to production. Organic cotton features hypoallergenic properties that is kind to the skin and suitale for prolonged wear.
Finished With Care
We take every possible step to ensure your face mask is ready to be worn. Once your knit piece comes off our 3D knitting machines, our design team carefully inspects and finish each piece before send off.