What’s in the Box?
- 1 x 3D knit face mask
- 1 x 5-layer filter for particle filtration
- 1 x adjustable wire nose tie
These are not medical grade masks and should not be used in a healthcare setting.
- Internal knit channel for insertable nose tie
- 72% Viscose + 28% Polyester
- Made on-demand in Brooklyn, New York
- We recommend S/M for a snug fit, and M/L for a little extra room
- Remove nose tie and any filter you insert in the mask. Hand wash in hot water or machine wash in a mesh bag. For the best results, dry flat and iron on low heat.
3D Knit Technology
Each mask is made on-demand at our 3D knitting facility in Brooklyn, NY. 3D knitting technology allows us to engineer a seamless garment that performs better, lasts longer, and virtually eliminates waste.
Each mask features a pre-fitted and removable PM 2.5 filter that protects against tiny harmful particles in the air. While this particular filter is not medical grade, it prevents you from inhaling chemicals, smoke, dust or allergens, and features five strong layers. Not reusable.
Eco Processing Certified by Lenzing
Lenzing fibers are certified with EU Ecolabel as meeting the highest environmental standards, from raw material extraction to production, distribution and disposal. Derived from certified renewable wood sources, our viscose pieces tailor to a sustainable lifestyle.
Not only is this garment antibacterial and anti-static, but it’s also soft, smooth and sweat-resistant, whilst being impressively warm and comfortable.